- BFA Membership Status-
- UK Years Established4 years
- Current UK Coverage10%
- Franchisee Support Staff6
- Personal Investment Req.£15,000
- Total Startup Cost£40,000
- Home-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Franchisee employs staffYes
A home-based management opportunity with the potential to earn a six figure income!
Tidy Green Clean provides you with a management-based commercial cleaning business opportunity. As a franchisee you will have the flexibility of working from home, running a professional and successful business as well as being able to fit around your family commitments.
You do not undertake the cleaning yourself but lead a team of cleaners. Management and support of your staff and people is important as you will be able to quickly grow the business to enable a supervisor to take on much of your role.
What does a franchisee do?
- Drive new business sales locally
- Build your team
- Manage your customers’ cleaning needs
- Establish and maintain customer relationships
- Deal with customer contact
- Provide a fantastic service with a smile
- Follow the proven Tidy Green Clean franchise system
Why choose a Tidy Green Clean Franchise?
- Take control of your work life balance
- Grow a multi-million pound business with the potential to earn a six figure income
- Every business premises in the UK needs to be cleaned
- Established and growing brand
- Environmentally friendly
- Covid 19 Compliant services
- Territory and investment built around you and your aspirations
- Numerous Industry accreditations
- Full Head Office support – including invoicing, customer queries, bespoke time & attendance software and CRM (Client Relationship Management) system, Insurance and Compliance, access to HR and Health and Safety advisors
- Expert training and support
- Additional revenue streams
Training and Support
From start to finish you will not only be offered expert training and knowledge but also a support structure that is only a phone call or email away. Tidy Green Clean are constantly sharing ideas and new ways of working that help franchisees to ensure that their journeys are a smooth and enjoyable ride and not a bumpy road.
During 2020 and 2021 Tidy Green Clean have adapted their business to meet the needs of their customers and help to help franchisees attract new customers, they:
- added Covid-19 compliant deep cleaning services
- supplied PPE to meet their customers needs
- introduced full sanitising and fogging services to combat Covid outbreaks
- continued to give their customers support in getting back to work
The franchise fee is £40,000 plus VAT for a 5 year renewable licence operating within an exclusive territory designed around you.
Tidy Green Clean will support you with business planning and access to funding either through a High street lender or the Government backed Start Up Loan scheme. Where appropriate they will also consider alternative payment arrangements for some of the Licence fee.
Tidy Green clean will also:
- Provide marketing and advertising support
- Provide Tidy Green Clean branded merchandise
- Assist with sales and seek new opportunities
- Provide office admin support
- Send customer invoices
- Collect payment from your customers
- Other technical and financial training
- Provide bespoke software
- Provide HR and HSE advisors
- Assist with recruitment
- Manage all aspects of compliance (ISO, insurances etc)
- Develop new services to meet changing demands
Find out more about the Tidy Green Clean Management Franchise and running your own professional Commercial Cleaning Business within your area. Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
I’ve taken on over 30 new clients this year, and grown an outstanding team to support that business. It’s not been easy; we all know how challenging the pandemic has been and yet, it seems people have responded to our offering and to proactive approach we’ve taken; it’s been phenomenal to welcome so many new clients within this context and for my business.Callum Cruickshank – Regional Director Aberdeenshire West
We are already 24 months ahead of my original revenue target and that is because TGC invests in its people, its equipment and its customer service.Igors Krumins – Regional Director Aberdeenshire North
Tidy Green Clean is disrupting the commercial facilities cleaning landscape because we combine technology, put people at our centre and are driven to improve our environmental impact, while offering an exemplary service to the businesses we partner.Hugh McGarry – Regional Director Forth Valley
Why Choose Us
Full ISO accreditations
A complete back office administration and marketing system
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types