- BFA Membership Status-
- UK Years Established3 years
- Current UK Coverage5%
- Franchisee Support Staff5
- Total Startup Cost£6,995
- Venue-based business locationYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
Why BabyBeats® Classes Are Important
Why being present within your community is SO important and how you can be a part of it…
Mother and baby classes are nothing new and have been around for many generations, however the content and the importance of them, not just for baby, but mother too is really coming to light.
Many new mothers reported that having a baby during the Covid pandemic highlighted just how isolating parenthood can be. In the past year BabyBeats® have seen a huge increase in class attendance and the demand across the UK…
So here are the TOP reasons why BabyBeats® classes are so important
- Babies’ development – sounds obvious but exposing babies and toddlers to a variety of experiences, people and places is crucial to their development. Children learn through play and exploration, and BabyBeats® want to give them every opportunity to develop the essential skills they need. BabyBeats® classes aim to help babies hit the developmental milestones and support their needs as they grow.
- Meeting new people – and this isn’t just for the babies… new mothers get to meet and create relationships with parents who have had babies at the same time, creating a support system and be in a room full of other people who are going through a similar stage of life and can relate to what is going on. A welcoming and friendly atmosphere is sometimes all that is needed.
- Focused time for mother and baby - Let’s face it there are so many distractions in the house, without even mentioning the thousands of YouTube videos that must be watched. BabyBeats® have a 'phone away' policy in class where they try to reduce the amount of outside stimulus in order to create an atmosphere for parent and baby to enjoy the time together… BabyBeats® do offer to take the odd cheeky snap for them though, as they capture some lovely moments and memories!
- Learning new skills - classes provide life skills that can be transferred into the home. These can be as simple a soothing baby through massage, skin to skin contact or exercise to be done at home to help improve pelvic stability.
- Getting out the house and trying something new – after having a baby the first few weeks can pass in a whirlwind of nappies, visitors, sleep deprivation and emotions, so actually getting out the house can for some be a be step. BabyBeats® aim to always provide an environment that parents can feel safe in and be welcomed. Getting out and seeing other people, doing activities that you wouldn’t usually do can boost endorphins which in turn can help with the production of oxytocin and breastmilk!
- The decline of services that are government funded – BabyBeats® don’t want to get too political but in the last 10 years there has been a huge decline in the number of services that are provided for new parents across the country. Sure Start centres have closed and access for all classes are limited to areas that have low income families and many can’t access unless they have the correct postcode.
- BabyBeats® are a stepping stone between postnatal and reactive care - By this they mean mothers are being discharged from the postnatal care system by week 6 or 8 and this is having a huge impact on problems further down the line. Instead of reacting when there is a problem, BabyBeats® become part of the solution. For example, a mother has SPD during pregnancy and is told it should go when baby is born, a year later she is seeking physiotherapy for pelvic girdle pain that could have been treated through simple and gentle exercises taught in classes.
If you feel you could be an essential part of parents first months then contact BabyBeats® today, by clicking below, to learn more about their exciting business opportunities
What’s In It For Me?
Challenging our working life with this simple question can feel peculiar and even selfish… but it shouldn’t.
Are You Paying To Work?
It really is time to put our working life into our own hands, it’s not always easy but it is achievable and the money you earn is yours.
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types