- PricePrice on application
- Date Listed4th February 2019
- BFA Membership StatusFull
- UK Years Established25 years
- Current UK Coverage50%
- Franchisee Support Staff6
- Personal Investment Req.£8,000
- Total Startup Cost£13,995 approx
- Territory-based business locationYes
- Business to consumer servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
Trophy Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in Warwickshire, Rugby
4th February 2019
Trophy Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in Warwickshire
A unique opportunity has become available within the Trophy Pet Foods network of franchisees to purchase an existing franchise covering Rugby and surrounding areas.
The current business takes up approximately 2 day per week, plus a few evening deliveries. This means that there is a huge amount of potential to build this business up to a very comfortable level for someone working a 4 to 5 day week.
A loyal customer base is already established with plenty of scope for expansion. Full support is provided by the franchisor and the brand has been established for over 28 years. The current owner of the area will also provide a handover/support period.
The re-sale includes the following:
- An exclusive territory in the Warwickshire area
- 80 established customers within this area
- All computerised customer records and buying history
- Dog weighing scales (veterinary)
- Small trade weighing scales
- Heat Sealer with replacement sealer elements
- Marquee (3m x 3m Red, with securable feet and accessories)
- Trophy advertising banner
- Trophy roller banner
- Trophy advertising sail and accessories
- Stationary Pack
- Pricing gun and extra paper cartridges
- Trophy Promotional Literature Pack
- Additional show equipment such as steel accessories rack, red tablecloth, storage boxes.
- iZettle credit card system.
- Stock to the value of approx. £1000 retail inc treats and accessories
- Trophy Pet food samples
- Several wooden pallets (to organise your own storage area)
- Name and phone number change to latest Trophy van livery.
- 4 days training at Trophy HQ
- In-field training with FSM – 1 day
- 1 day workshop after approx. 3 months of trading
- Handover period with current owner (amount of days to be established)
- Access to existing social media and google accounts.
- One month free Trophy CRM (then £15 per month)
Furthermore, the sale price includes a Ford Transit Connect van, 58 Reg plus the van’s display module.
An exploratory meeting with the present owners is highly advised.
Find out more about this resale by clicking the button below now!Enquire About This Resale
Other Resale OpportunitiesTrophy Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in Salisbury and Andover listed on 7th November 2018Trophy Pet Foods Franchise For Sale in Swindon and North Wiltshire listed on 8th November 2018
What Our Franchisees Say
Delighted with my first year, we ended year one ahead of target.Pamela Conroy
Job satisfaction is key and we have found it with Trophy.L Weir
The best thing I have every done – should have done it years ago!John Thurley
Why Choose Us
Individual support and back up, with Trophy you are not a number
Low cost entry, big rewards, great job satisfaction
British Pet Foods, supporting British agriculture and farmers
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types