- BFA Membership Status-
- UK Years Established50 years
- Current UK Coverage60%
- Franchisee Support Staff15
- Personal Investment Req.£5,000
- Total Startup Cost£25,000
- Office-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
Finance Consultancy Franchise
Are you looking for more control over your life, to settle in one place and address the balance of lifestyle, reward and satisfaction from work?
ASC Finance for Business provides you with an opportunity to run a professional Finance Consultancy Franchise.
While ASC do not require a background in finance, you must be driven and enthusiastic with a desire to improve your standing in the commercial world. It is an advantage if you have previously run your own business or worked in marketing but not a pre-requisite.
The ASC Finance Consultancy Franchise:
To become an ASC Regional Director, you must have achieved commercial success in your career with a solid business track record and entrepreneurial skills.
ASC has offices throughout the UK. Each Regional Director is committed to ASC’s business systems and takes personal responsibility for the success of their local office.
To ensure close market contact, ASC operates its largest unit, ASC London (ASC Consultants Ltd), under direct management. Their deep understanding of the market is the foundation of ASC. Their continuing success results from two main areas:
- The first is their marketing-driven business culture, focusing on an added-value service. They are the only nationwide company that arranges finance for businesses through a personal, local approach. With their clear focus on the SME market, 94% of all UK businesses employ fewer than ten people, and their knowledge of this community and their clients is the cornerstone of their approach.
- The second lies with their Regional Directors. Individually, and as a group, they cement ASC's position as market leaders through their tenacity and business experience.
ASC specialise in arranging finance, from £26,000 up to £10million.
You will be able to offer the following services:
- Business finance: loans, mortgages, and a wide range of finance, including purchase, expansion, refinance, partnership buyout (for all business types).
- Property finance: mortgages and bridging loans for property investment, whether owner-occupied or let, or for acquisition, development and resale.
- Corporate finance: tailor-made lending packages for larger and more complex transactions, combining all types of mortgage, mezzanine, asset and cash flow finance.
- Working capital and more: factoring, invoice discounting, stock finance, hire purchase and leasing, brewery loans, overdrafts and working capital finance.
- Lancashire & Cumbria
- Greater Manchester
- Norfolk & Suffolk
- North East
- Northern Ireland
Find out more about building your own Finance Consultancy Franchise Buinsess with ASC Finance for Business. Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
I left a senior position in a major building society because I wanted to take responsibility for my own business. Being part of ASC gives me the rewards for my own efforts and also the support from being part of a team.Ian Morgan - ASC Regional Director Bristol, Somerset and Wiltshire
I actually found ASC whilst researching the idea of finding financial support for starting my own business and then quickly realised the ASC model was exactly the type of business I would enjoy running and with ASC I didn’t have all the heavy lifting involved in setting the business up, it was all there ready to go.Alison Hunter - ASC Regional Director, Scotland
I joined ASC in 1990, first with just the Cornwall area, and then adding Devon as the opportunities became very quickly evident. During this time, I have seen many competitors come and go, to the point where our market expertise is unrivalled. I look forward to the next ten years.Conrad Robins - ASC Regional Director, Cornwall and Devon
Why Choose Us
Excellent growth potential
Extensive support network
Work life balance
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types