- BFA Membership StatusFull
- UK Years Established31 years
- Current UK Coverage70%
- Franchisee Support Staff35
- Personal Investment Req.£40,000 approx
- Total Startup Cost£80,000 approx
- Territory-based business locationYes
- Business to consumer servicesYes
- Franchisee employs staffYes
Training Centre Franchise
If you are passionate about training, have an excellent mind for business and sales, and enjoy helping others then a Pitman Training Centre Franchise may be perfect for you!
Education and more specifically adult education, is under the spotlight, with vocational training more popular than ever before. We are all now accomplished in the art of virtual communication and remote learning, with the need to offer flexible solutions paramount.
Pitman Training is an award winning, widely recognised brand with a clear objective and ethos: to deliver outstanding quality training, to empower learners and transform lives. Knowledge and skills enable confidence and opportunities and Pitman Training wants to partner with entrepreneurs who are driven by the desire to change people’s lives through education.
The Pitman Training Business opportunity:
Pitman Training courses are designed to help students get the skills and ultimately the jobs that they really want. Through a blended delivery of online learning coupled with centre support, Pitman Training provides the very latest in office skills, IT training, as well as a comprehensive range of professional Diplomas, Awards and Courses.
As a mature Franchisor with an established and successful Franchise network, this classic British brand is looking for outstanding individuals to grow and develop as:
- Master Franchisor (country wide)
- Area Developer (multiple location operators)
- Single Franchisee (large location)
Why consider a Pitman Training?
Franchisees can beneift from:
A leading brand in adult education, with 180+ years of British heritage
- To be a part of a global network with over 90 locations
- Access to a portfolio of more than 200 products
- Highly respected franchise system
- Potential to grow your business with multi-centre expansion
- Start-up assistance and in depth training
How much can you earn?
The investment and returns available to Pitman Training franchisees vary on a number of key factors;
- Size of territory
- Sales skills and learning our business
- Opening times - whether you will want to offer training in the evenings or weekends
- Course offerings - do you want to deliver seminars, ILT and IT Professional in addition to our core training for example?
However, as an initial guide, we would anticipate that a good quality partner should be doing between £100,000 – £200,000 in year 1.
No teaching experience necessary!
If you have sales and marketing experience, are customer focussed, business and financially aware and have both ambition and desire to grow your business, then you
would be well qualified to be a successful Pitman Training Franchise Partner.
Pitman look for people who have:
- A passion for changing lives
- The drive and flair to grow your own business
- Business development acumen
- Excellent people skills and a sales focus
That said, however, Pitman don't look for specific skills as a pre-requisite - what you may not possess - they can train you beacause that's what they do!
Find out more about the Pitman Training Business opportunity and joining the UK's leading Training Centre Franchise. Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
I’ve been able to help far more people than I ever could’ve dreamed of when I was working freelance. Head office provides us with sophisticated business management systems and marketing support. They’re also always looking to develop the products we use to make sure there are various innovative ways for students to learn.Joy Renshaw, Pitman Training Brighton
“Joining Pitman was the perfect opportunity for me to help improve people’s career prospects, gain promotions or help them get back into work. One thing I’ve found about being a franchise partner with Pitman is that you’re in business for yourself but not by yourself. There’s a level of comfort that you get because other people are involved in the same project, it’s a real team effort.Chris Wyle, multi-unit franchise partner
Why Choose Us
Support of a large, global franchise network
Globally renowned, well established training company
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types