- BFA Membership StatusAssociate
- UK Years Established3 years
- Current UK Coverage5%
- Franchisee Support Staff3
- Personal Investment Req.£12,000 approx
- Total Startup Cost£40,000 approx
- Home-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
As a UKBM Franchisee you have the opportunity to run your business from home whilst earning a significant income.
The UKBM Franchise (UK Business Mentoring Franchise) is a fast-growing Mentor and Coaching Business with franchisees providing support and guidance to business owners across the UK. They are looking for experienced professionals to join their growing network of business mentors.
What are the benefits of a becoming a UKBM Franchisee?
- Freedom and autonomy to run your own business, from home, using proven systems and methods within your own geographic area.
- The opportunity to earn £150/£200k per annum.
- The wonderful satisfaction of helping business owners overcome their barriers and seeing their businesses grow.
- Being part of a network of other business mentors just like yourself
Why join the UKBM Franchise?
- UK Business Mentoring is rated number one in the UK, out of over five hundred business coaching firms based purely on client feedback.
- They have proven models and systems that new franchisees can follow to fully support their clients.
- You will have access to all materials for example their three-hour business growth seminar, the Zulu Business Model, two day Leadership and Management training courses etc.
- You will be given first class training, field coaching and ongoing support from a ‘Buddy Mentor’ for the first year.
- You will be part of a fast-growing dynamic team.
- They genuinely care about their clients and their team of franchisees.
What does the initial training consist of?
Initially a four-day residential training course followed by the fifth day three or four weeks later.
The initial training will cover all aspects of the role including:
- Business development activities.
- Delivery of business development seminars.
- Their ‘Ascending Transaction Model’ to obtain clients.
- Undertaking the Zulu business review.
- Coaching and mentoring
- Marketing incl social media.
- Preparing your business plan
Could you run your own Mentor and Coaching Business?
- Do you have fifteen+ years of all-round experience in a commercial environment?
- Has your previous experience included understanding financials/people management/leadership/business development?
- Have you always enjoyed helping others to develop?
- Do you believe that helping business owners grow themselves and their businesses could be your
- Ikigai (which is the Japanese word meaning ‘Reason for being’)
- If you can answer 'YES' to the above then the UK Business Mentoring Franchise wan to hear from you to discuss their Business Coaching opportunity!
How do I join and what is the process?
1. Initially you will have a telephone chat with one of the directors so that you can find out more about them and vice versa.
2. If you wish to proceed they will arrange for you to complete an online personality profiling questionnaire (DISC) and have a debrief discussion around it with our careers coach. This is to assess your suitability for the role.
3. They will then arrange an interview so they can talk in more detail with you and discuss the opportunities and challenges you will face.
4. You will have the opportunity to meet with other franchisees to discuss their journey and ask any questions. UK Business Mentoring will also invite you to attend one or more of their seminars so you can see how they work.
5. Once you’ve confirmed you want to go ahead, both parties would sign a franchise agreement (after independent legal advice) and then would proceed to training.
Find out more about the UKBM Franchise opportunity and running your own Mentor and Coaching Business.
Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
The initial training and support thereafter could not be faulted.
It’s been amazing, I feel like everything that I did in my thirty years in corporate life was my apprenticeship for this role. I love it.
Fantastic to be part of a growing business that genuinely puts its clients at the heart of everything it does – this is the best stage of my thirty year career.
Why Choose Us
First class training and ongoing support
Freedom and autonomy to run your own business, from home, using proven systems and methods within your own geographic area.
Being part of a network of other business mentors just like yourself
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types