- BFA Membership Status-
- UK Years Established19 years
- Current UK Coverage65%
- Franchisee Support Staff5
- Personal Investment Req.£6,000 approx
- Total Startup Cost£10,000 approx
- Territory-based business locationYes
- Business to consumer servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
Baby Sensory Franchise
Join the original musical story tellers and creators of multi-sensory play for babies and young children.
Hartbeeps ground breaking baby sensory franchise classes began over 20 years ago and they have continued to lead the way innovating creative enrichment experiences for babies and their grown-ups! Hartbeeps business owners offer carefully created and unique 'age/stage' programmes to support babies.
The Hartbeeps Baby Sensory Franchise:
Hartbeeps business owners provide various classes to help mums relax and connect with their baby through the ancient art of baby massage, yoga, relaxation as well as music, story-telling and signing.
Hartbeeps believe curiosity is the key to long-lasting and effective development for children in their early years; and together they aim to nurture happy and confident children, ready to embrace the world with wide eyes, open hearts, and inquisitive minds!
When their founder, Sarah Godwin first visited music classes with her baby daughter she felt sure that much more could be done to bring classes to life. Bursting with new ideas she set off on a mission to tap into the power of children’s imagination to develop colourful and creative multi-sensory learning experiences. Alongside writing original music scores to back sessions, Sarah also used movement, dance, storytelling, puppets, props and lighting effects to bring Hartbeeps unique interactive wonderlands to life!
Potential Business Growth
An example of how you might plan to grow your Hartbeeps Business in the first three years.
- Learning the tools of the trade, becoming confident and mastering your new skills
- Taking baby steps into setting up and running your first classes and building up to running classes several days per week
- Acquiring additional props to grow your kit
- Networking with your local early years community to raise awareness of your services
- Take on your first part-time teacher and expand your classes, this can be a significant investment in your business, so be prepared and budget accordingly
- Start widening your offering by working in nurseries, pre-schools and offer the full range of programmes.
- Look at developing the party arm to your business, perhaps look at working with a drama student to help deliver parties
Your business should be in full swing, with perhaps 20 or more weekly classes running, with 300+ customers, one or two part-time teachers and a busy party and nursery offering.
To become a Hartbeeps Business Owner, you will need:
- Enthusiasm - You’re enthusiastic about the importance of supporting THE BEST START in life;
- Passion - For little people and their grown-ups too;
- Be a people person - You’re a natural communicator with a great sense of fun. You’re also caring and thoughtful, showing empathy towards others;
- Hold a tune - You love to sing along to songs and can see yourself leading classes;
- Be determined - You’re self-motivated and pro-active with lots of common sense and fearless;
- Desire to be your own boss - You are ready for a new challenge and ready to run your own business. To 'boss' your training, 'boss' the marketing, 'boss' the business set up, 'boss' the prop procurement, 'boss' the venue finding, 'boss' promoting your new classes, 'boss' making an impact in your community and 'boss' your Hartbeeps Business.
To run your own Hartbeeps Baby Sensory Franchise, the initial franchise fee is £6,000 (inclusive of VAT). With every business start-up there is always financial investment, but the beauty of Hartbeeps is that they have already done the ground work over the past two decades and so you will be safe in the knowledge that you are investing in a tried and tested franchise model;
Hartbeeps Business Owners have access to the Hartbeeps toolkit which provides you with everything you need to grow a magical Hartbeeps Business which includes:
- Training - One-to-one bespoke online training and mentoring with their in-house training team, access to their private online training video library along with gold standard Baby Massage and Baby Yoga instructor training and accreditation.
- Network Support - Access to a support channel with 100+ Hartbeeps Business Owners.
- Session Plans - A list of 100+ ready-made class plans is always being updated with new class plans and bespoke music playlists.
- Hartbeeps Music Library - Access to 400+ professionally produced songs, music, soundscapes, and sound FX from their very own record label.
- Marketing - One-to-one marketing training and access to online marketing materials, templates, forms and other tools.
- Support - Support from the Hartbeeps Happy House team at head office. They are with you every step of the way!
- Innovation - The Hartbeeps think-tank is constantly dreaming up new concepts to grow and evolve Hartbeeps.
Find out more about the Hartbeeps and running a your own Baby Sensory Franchise Business in your local community. Click below now!
What Our Franchisees Say
Hartbeeps HQ are constantly innovating the programmes, the creativity provided by the team is astonishing.
It is the best job in the world!
The support provided by head office is second to none.
Why Choose Us
400+ professionally produced music tracks, like no other children’s music franchise out there
Become part of a leading early years franchise
Hartbeeps offers depth and breadth to grow your business
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types