- Year Established2002
- PricePrice on application
- Date Listed13th May 2022
- LocationSouth East London
- BFA Membership Status-
- UK Years Established30 years
- Current UK Coverage50%
- Franchisee Support Staff8
- Total Startup Cost£6,500 approx
- Home-based business locationYes
- Business to business servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
Families® Magazine Parenting Franchise in London For Sale
South East London
13th May 2022
A fabulous opportunity has risen to acquire a well-established magazine publishing franchise, located in South East London or nearby with Families® Magazine, the UK’s leading free print and digital magazine for parents.
This franchise resale opportunity offers the interested parent the opportunity to purchase an existing magazine publishing business, established for more than 20 years. The magazine is distributed throughout South East London.
The next owner will benefit from being able to service a portfolio of existing clients and established distribution network and this, combined with the bespoke support from the Franchisor, will allow the next owner to step in and grow and develop the business further.
This opportunity would suit a parent who wants to work flexibly from home around their family, is self-motivated, business-minded yet creative and has excellent written and oral communication skills.
What Families® Magazine Offers:
Families® is an established magazine franchise with a proven history and track record dating back 30 years. Families® trail-blazed the free parenting magazine model and is a leader in the field. By joining the Families® Magazine Franchise you are buying tried and tested business practices and a complete package of resources to run your business.
Included in the franchise package:
- Exclusive license of the use of Families trademark, logo and branding assets in post codes in South East London;
- Tailor-made invoicing, client and distribution management software;
- Hosted email account;
- Hosted email marketing system;
- Rate Card and Media Pack;
- Advertising booked by Regional Sales team run by Families Print Ltd, with significant regional and national advertising contacts;
- Access to professional media sales agents supplied by Families Print Ltd (at cost of franchisees);
- Seasonal high quality editorial and images for every issue;
- Pre-designed print magazine template for local customisation (optional);
- Digital magazine for local customisation;
- Page on familiesonline.co.uk to post client news, offers and events listings, as well the opportunity to offer print clients some online opportunities;
- License to use Families branded social media and existing social media pages;
- A comprehensive Editor manual;
Find out more about the Families® Magazine Re-sale opportunity by clicking below now!Enquire About This Resale
Other Resale OpportunitiesFamilies® Magazine Parenting Franchise For Sale in Cardiff listed on 13th May 2022Families® Magazine Parenting Franchise For Sale In Cheshire listed on 17th May 2022Families® Magazine Parenting Franchise For Sale in Bedfordshire listed on 28th May 2022Families® Magazine Parenting Franchise in Hampshire For Sale listed on 30th May 2022Families® Magazine Parenting Franchise in Dorset For Sale listed on 30th May 2022Families® Magazine Parenting Franchise for sale in London listed on 4th July 2022Families® Magazine Parenting Franchise for sale in Birmingham listed on 5th July 2022
What Our Franchisees Say
Training and support has been fantastic. You don’t just become a franchisee, you become part of a community with so much advice, help and answers to all questions you could possibly have. Constantly we are updated with training and support, to keep the business model current and fresh! I have had so much fun taking over my magazine and making it my own!
Being a Families® franchisee provides flexibility around family life and variety – writing (which I love), selling and admin. Not only that, you are working for yourself – no boss and no office politics.Claire Bottomley, Leeds
My publications are going from strength to strength and my turnover has grown almost 30% in a year!Rebecca Carr, Hampshire West, Hampshire North, East Kent
Why Choose Us
A “family-feel” network
Exciting and flexible home-based opportunity that works around your family commitments
Bespoke support package
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types