- PricePrice on application
- Date Listed17th August 2020
- BFA Membership Status-
- UK Years Established15 years
- Current UK Coverage10%
- Franchisee Support Staff1
- Personal Investment Req.£3,000
- Total Startup Cost£10,000
- Territory-based business locationYes
- Business to consumer servicesYes
- Franchisee operates individuallyYes
Kiddy Cook Norwich Franchise For Sale
17th August 2020
A rare opportunity has arisen for you to buy an incredibly well-established & highly successful Kiddy Cook franchise in Norwich.
Kiddy Cook Norwich has been established for over 10 years. With extensive involvement in the local community, this thriving franchise business enjoys an excellent reputation.The current owner is reluctantly selling due to a change in personal circumstances.
Competitively-priced, and with 1 year’s free finance and accountancy package worth over £1200 included, payment plans are available.
Why buy an established franchise?
- You’ll have access to a pre-existing customer base who are familiar with, and loyal to, the business
- You’ll have access to previous funding figures, which will give you an insight into the true financial viability of the business
- You’ll receive full training and support from both the franchisor and franchisee seller, which means you’ll really be able to hit the ground running
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop a rewarding business with a proven concept
“From my very first conversation with Nikki, I was impressed with the whole Kiddy Cook concept and franchise opportunity. Nikki is so friendly and supportive and for me, I see this time when we're not able to run physical classes as a positive opportunity - a time when I can really immerse myself in the business and prepare and plan for when we return to 'normal'. I'll be in the best possible position to really go for it" Ana Pinto, Kiddy Cook Portugal
Here’s why a Kiddy Cook franchise has all the ingredients to running a successful and rewarding children’s cookery business of your own:
- You’ll be joining an established brand, with a strong reputation and proven track record
Kiddy Cook was established in 2005 and was the very first children’s cookery business in the UK. Today, we’re at the forefront of delivering cooking activity workshops and programmes to 1000s of nursery and primary school children each year. So you’ll be buying into a trusted brand and an already-proven business model.
- You’ll be supported every step of the way
Our franchisees are incredibly well-supported (it’s something we pride ourselves on). You’ll be thoroughly trained in all aspects of running your business, and will benefit from ongoing training and dedicated support as you grow.
- You’ll have all the tools you need to build a successful business (doing something that you love)
From detailed operations manuals, to in-depth training; and from a comprehensive starter kit, to a suite of fully branded personalised marketing & class materials, you’ll have all the tools you need to build your Kiddy Cook business right at your fingertips.
- You’ll have a flexible business
You can pick ‘n’ mix from a number of income streams: from primary school workshops and after-school clubs, to nursery sessions for toddlers; and from parties and weekend sessions, to holiday clubs and food festivals. Giving you the flexibility to grow your business while tailoring it to local demand.
So if what you’ve read so far has tickled your taste buds, and you’d like to cook up your own perfect recipe for success, just click the link below to find out more!
Enquire About This Resale
Other Resale OpportunitiesKiddy Cook Greater Manchester Franchise For Sale listed on 17th August 2020
What Our Franchisees Say
At the end of my first financial year I turned over £16,000. At the end of my fourth financial year (April 2014) I turned over approximately £50,000, which I am thrilled with.Frances Webster, Kiddy Cook Norwich
DO IT, TAKE THE JUMP, ITS GREAT, very satisfying and actually fun!Emma Lawn, Kiddy Cook Harrogate
I would recommend it to anyone who is serious about making a success of their own business but is in need of a helping hand to get going.Charlotte Carr, Kiddy Cook Leighton Buzzard
Why Choose Us
Successful business model with the potential to build a financially rewarding business from varied income streams
A structured franchise with the flexibility for franchisees to develop their business in a way that works for them
The only cooking franchise to offer an evidence based programme of school cookery workshops
Related Franchise Categories
Related Franchise Types