Dog Sitting Franchise
Very Special Spring Offer
Join PetStay for your training in April, May or June 2017 and secure their Spring Offer of £9,995+VAT saving a massive £2,000 off their normal franchise fee
(Strictly limited places, normally £11,995+VAT)
Work from your own home office, fitting around your family and working flexible hours!
The PetStay Business is a successful Dog Sitting Franchise which is expanding rapidly. With 34 branches across the UK, PetStay are looking for more new franchisees to join the PetStay team. So, if you have dreamed of being your own boss, working the hours that suit you and have a genuine love of dogs then make sure you don’t miss this fantastic opportunity in your area.
The PetStay Business Opportunity
PetStay has been established since 2005; they are market leaders in providing an alternative to kennels and are proud to be unique by leading the way in the home dog boarding market.
Home dog boarding is a growing market as dog owners just don’t want to put their dog in a kennel and are therefore looking for an alternative, professional service that can provide a home-from-home environment for their beloved dog. PetStay provide this and more.
The core of the Dog Sitting Franchise is placing customers’ dogs with one of your network of dog carers. Your customer service skills will come in to play by making sure your customers have all the information they need and you can reassure them that PetStay is right for them and their dog/s.
Why choose a PetStay Business?
Here are just a small number of benefits to being a PetStay franchisee:
- High income potential: £36k per annum
- Expert advice on the industry
- Lead generation
- Low overheads
- Large exclusive territory
- Flexible working hours
- Full support from HQ team
- Established brand
- Run the business from home
- Mini-site on main PetStay site
- Complete business start up package
- No previous experience required
An example of a franchisees daily taks would be:
- Taking details about the dog/s, matching your customer’s dog/s to the most suitable carer and organising meetings for them to visit the carer
- Sending out booking forms and invoices
- Sending out confirmations by email and by post
- Entering bookings onto the PetStay Booking System
- Answering the phone and responding to emails
- Interviewing new carers, making sure you only take on the very best
- Local marketing, visiting vets, groomers and rescue shelters etc
- Attend local dog shows and/or perhaps have a stand for the day
- Keeping your accounts up to date
- Looking at new ways to reach more potential customers and carers in your area
- Sending head office pictures and reviews from your customers for the website or Facebook page
- If you decide to home board dogs yourself then you would be caring for the dog/s, going for walks,playing and generally making sure they also have a lovely holiday; the dogs fit perfectly into you working from home
The franchisee fee is £9,995 + VAT for a limited time only! PetStay can offer up to 60% Financing Assistance through a third party.
PetStay want to work with the very best and they keep their costs down to ensure they are making this fantastic opportunity available to everyone.
The PetStay franchise includes the following:
- Trading under the PetStay brand name
- Use of the PetStay brand name
- An exclusive territory for you to trade in
- 3 days training in East Yorkshire to include company, operations and all aspects of running your own PetStay Dog Sitting Franchise
- Networking with other franchisees
- Permanent ongoing head office support
- Complete start-up package – including stationery and sales literature
- PetStay Operations Manual
- A dedicated & integrated web presence
- Your own page on the main website
- Your own email address
- PetStay booking system
- Franchisee Facebook forum
- Social media training
- PetStay annual conference
- Regional meetings
- 5,000 D/S A5 leaflets
- 5,000 A6 D/S carers recruitment cards
- 2,000 A6 D/S service cards
- 250 small business cards + 500 carers business cards
- 2 banners
- Dog tags
- Corporate apparel (2 x t shirts and 1 x sweat shirts)
Is a PetStay Dog Sitting Franchise for you?
PetStay are looking for hard-working individuals with a passion for dogs, the determination to succeed, who enjoy offering excellent customer service and want to provide the very best home dog boarding service in their area. You have a head start with PetStay. PetStay want to work with people who believe in their unique service and love dogs.
||The characteristics PetStay are looking for are as follows:
- Dog lover
- Keen to run your own business
- Want to work from home
- Good with people
- Able to work hard for yourself
- Honest and reliable
- Good customer service skills
- Computer skills
Find out more about becoming a PetStay Business owner and running your own Dog Sitting Franchise. Click the button below now!